2014 Dinner Dance
This years annual Dinner and Dance will be held at Alton Maltings on Saturday 6th September, starting at 7pm, with 1st course served at 7:15pm and final drinks being served at 11pm.
Tickets will be £35 with places limited to 70 guests, so to avoid disappointment, book early! Cut off date for bookings will be 24th August.
For your £35 you will be getting:
- A 3 course meal, with 2 choices for each course, with a vegetarian option as well (menu below) in a fantastic venue.
- We are in the process of booking a live band.
- The club will be running a bar, so the drinks will be at club rates rather than hotel/bar rates.
- 3 bottles of wine per table.
- Ardennes Pate served with Ciabatta croutons, Roquette Salad and a Balsamic Reduction
- Classic Prawn Cocktail with Crispy Iceberg Lettuce and Marie Rose Sauce
- Chickpea, Tomato and Basil Pate (V)
- Classic beef bourguignon – Local organic beef, button mushroom and onion in port wine jus.
- Poached Chicken Breast with Smoked Bacon & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Mushroom, Brie, Cranberry and Hazelnut Wellington (V)
- Rich Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Lemon Crème Brulee Cheesecake
Menu choices must be in by 24th August so we can let the caterers know.
How to purchase tickets:
Please could you place your money in an envelope with your name on so it makes it easier for us to identify who has paid. You can also pay by cheque, which will need to be made payable to Alton Cricket Club. You can give your money/cheques to the following people, Scott Myers, Leanne Drinkall, Charlotte Skelton, Lee Partner or Richard Myers. With regards to menu choices, these can placed in the envelope with your cash or you can email Scott at scottmyers785 -at- msn -dot -com