Alton CC 2014 dinner dance and awards
Alton CC had their annual dinner and dance on 6th September to celebrate a superbly successful season.
The event at the Alton Maltings Centre was enjoyed by those from across the club. The annual awards were handed out, with the winners listed below. Thanks to everyone for their hard work to make the evening a success, particularly Scott Myers, Leanne Drinkall and the staff at the Maltings.
- Club Batting award Lawrence Hughes 530 runs
- Club Bowling award Lee Partner 28 wickets
- Club Fielding award Joe Paul
- Club Most improved Martin Ball
- Club Young Player Jack Myers
- Players player of the season Lee Partner
- Keith Gillingham award – Club volunteer of the Year Lewis Jones
1st Team finished 3rd Premier League SPL
Batting Scott Myers
Bowling Julian Ballenger
Player of the year Jack Myers
2nd Team finished 4th Div 3 SPL
Batting Mark Heffernan
Bowling Lee Partner
Player of the year Mark Heffernan
3rd Team finished 3rd County 4, promoted to County 3
Batting Lawrence Hughes
Bowling Martin Ball
Player of the year Patrick Sampson
4th Team finished 3rd I’Anson Div 6.
Batting Martin Green
Bowling Ben Chollaton
Player of the year Thomas Green
Ladies finished 3rd Woman’s County league Div 1.
Batting Martha Foulkes
Bowling Harriet Rayner
Player of the year Madeleine Peck