New senior membership committee role
A new role on the committee has been proposed of Senior Membership Secretary. The aim of this position is to
- Liaise with the treasurer about paid / unpaid / concessionary membership subscriptions
- Liaise with the captains or play-cricket website about paid / unpaid match fees
- Chase any unpaid moneys
- Notify and enforce any restrictions for those that have outstanding fees.
- This does not include the colts section, which is a separate position.
- Creating equality by ensuring all players are paying their far share
- Ensuring the club does not lose out on any revenue owed due to the ever increasing costs of running the club
- Ensuring people are paid up members and therefore covered by the club’s insurance (any non-members are not covered, social membership does count).
The club does not run itself, and relies on an ever-reducing number of people to do the work – which makes us stretched, stressed and susceptible to error.